Saturday, December 1, 2012

Challenge 10 - Gradient Nails
































Today's challenge is Gradient Nails. As I have done quite a few gradients lately I decided to do this in foils. This absolutely amazing foil is called Seascape and its from the Shardee Nail Shimmer store on Ebay.
To start I painted the usual Gelish base coat then did Orly Gel FX in Liquid Vinyl because there is no way I would have been able to match the colors of this foil so the black is more to even out the nail and keep it strong than for a base color. Foils as normal and then the wee Chevron sticker (bought on Etsy) and Gelish Top Coat. I fully keep getting distracted by my own fingers as they catch the light. Very pretty :)

The Chevron/Zig Zag sticker.

Inside with flash


Inside with Flash


Inside lights.

In Sunlight



No comments:

Post a Comment