Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Challenge No 7 - Black and White Nails

Challenge Number 7 is to do Black and White nails. I watched a tutorial on the Fingernail Fixer about a semi Rockstar nail that she filled in with the CND Additives and I thought I could do that and try and make it work with today's challenge. Well Its OK, not one of my favorite nails but I don't hate it. It was really really hard to blend the white and black and still keep them clean of each other  Normally not an issue but the black just stuck to EVERYTHING. I had to clean my top coat brush after every wipe and it was just messy. I used Shellac Creme Puff for the white and Orly Gel FX in Liquid Vinyl for the black. Black glitter, white glitter, black eyeshadow and white eyeshadow to blend in as well.

All of the things I used.


After trying to brush in and blend the eyeshadow
After dabbing in the glitter
Finished

No comments:

Post a Comment