Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Challenge No 6 - Violet Nails







EDIT 9/11: In response to all the other blogs protesting about bullying I agree!!! There is absolutely no need for anyone to make someone feel bad about something as completely down to personal taste as nail polish. Guys, GROW UP!!!









Today is Challenge No 6 - Violet Nails. I really had no idea what I wanted to do for this challenge. I have quite a few nice purple polishes but none are really "Violet" so I went for an ombre/gradient look. The base color is Shellac Rock Royalty and I then pressed in a nice purple eye shadow I have in my kit. Its more of a violet and really brought out the color. I also pressed in a little sprinkle of purple glitter that you can only really see when the light hits it right. Top coat and done.


My wee selection of supplies ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment