Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kleancolor Metallic Purple





I recently bought a lot of 24 new Kleancolor polishes. These are just 3 of the ones I got to choose.

I did all the nails in the Metallic Purple and then did two coats of the Holo Chrome on the accent nail. I loved the color and the glitter was really bright and shiny. I then did a layer of the Top Coat. DISASTER!! It took all the metallic suede shine I was just in love with and killed it. On top of that it made the color way darker and covered all the glitter as it bled all through the brush even though it was dry. Not Impressed. I almost want to paint them again so I can get a before and after shot to show how much of a difference it made! The color is still nice but its not as nice as it was. 

Has anyone had the same problem????



2 comments: